Undergraduate Application Guidelines
- Applications for admission must be submitted by the deadline stated on the Khalifa University website. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only one application can be submitted per semester.
To Apply for undergraduate programs
- UAE Nationals and applicants with Emirati mothers who are graduating from high school in the year itself may apply by accessing the Ministry of Education website on: moe.gov.ae
- All UAE nationals graduated from high schools in previous years, other nationalities and transferred students, may apply through Khalifa University Online Admission Page.
- If you are a first time applicant, you need first to register by creating a new account, then use your credentials to log in and complete your application.
- Please note that scholarships are awarded subject to availability and will be confirmed at the conclusion of the admission process. No additional application is required to be considered for a scholarship.
- The application has mandatory fields that must be completed before the application can be submitted.
- In the ‘Attachments’ section, please upload all the mandatory documents. All documents supplied as part of the application process are the property of Khalifa University and will not be returned to the candidate, regardless of the outcome of the application.
- If you wish to finish your application later, please click on the ‘Save’ button and log out.
- Once your application is completed, please click on the ‘Submit’ button. Please note that you will not be able to make any changes after submission. You will receive an “Application Reference Number” – ARN, which you need to keep for later communication.
The Admissions Office will not accept any documents in hard copy. Documents should be scanned and uploaded with your online application, according to the following guidelines:
- Documents must be in PDF format with a maximum file size of 4MB
- Photographs must be in JPEG format with a maximum file size of 2MB
Section (1): Documents required from all applicants
- English language proficiency certificate (EmSAT English, IELTS or TOEFL) if available
- Photograph with white background*
- Copy of valid passport*
- Valid visa* (For non-UAE nationals who reside in the UAE)
- Birth Certificate (For UAE nationals and Applicants with Emirati Mother)
- Grade 12 transcript,1st, 2nd and 3rd semesters* (it depends on the time of your admission tests and interview)
- Grade 10 and 11 certificates* (All private schools)
- Equivalency certificate from the UAE Ministry of Education (All private schools)
- Complete copy of family book (Khulasat Al-Qaid)* (For UAE nationals only)
- Passport union number* (For UAE nationals only)
- Copy of UAE National ID card* (For all applicants who reside in the UAE)
- Personal Information form (For applicants with Emirati mother and non-UAE nationals who reside in the UAE) download from here, fill the form, sign it and then upload it here
Section (2): Additional documents required by Applicants with Emirati Mother
- Emirati mother valid passport*
- Emirati mother family book*
- Copy of mother’s UAE National ID card*
- Father valid Passport*
- Student valid visa*
Section (3): Additional documents required by Transferred Students
- Official university transcript*
- Purpose of transfer letter*
Please note the following:
- Satisfying the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to Khalifa University. However; failure to satisfy the minimum admission requirements may result in denied application.
- Accepted applicants will be asked to submit their official documents before they register for classes. All official documents received after acceptance are the property of Khalifa University and will not be returned.
- Documents marked with (*) are mandatory documents for submitting the online application. Which means that the application will not be considered completed if any of these documents is not uploaded. The other documents should be uploaded if only available or requested by Khalifa University academic or administrative staff members.
If you have any questions relating to the admissions process, please refer to the Khalifa University Undergraduate Admissions webpage, which includes information on admission requirements and our contact details: Click Here
Continue to Application